Our vineyard establishment service covers everything from site selection and soil analysis to cultivar selection, grapevine plantation and trellis installation.
We work with specialist stockists for all necessary fixtures such as posts, wires and end-anchorage, along with very reputable nurseries to ensure high quality rootstock/scion grafting combinations and sanitation.
Our services include:
- Site selection using macroclimatic and mesoclimatic technologies.
- Cultivar, clone and rootstock selection including cultivar DNA recognition.
- Vineyard design: architecture, planting density, row orientation and trellis design.
- Pre-planting and planting operations, soil analysis and site improvement measures.
- Canopy management training.
- Pruning, shoot removal and annual operations from dormancy to harvest processing.
- Implementation of vineyard monitoring and precision viticulture systems (optional).