New Post: Oenological and Viticultural consultant to join our French and Italian assignment team.
We are currently recruiting a fully qualified and experienced technical consultant for EU-mainland consultancies, primarily in the South of France, Northern Italy and Central Italy.
- Technically qualified with a degree in Viticulture and Oenology.
- N.B. Min 10-15+ years commercial wine production practice.
- N.B. Min 10-15+ years commercial vineyard operations, systems and management.
- Proven track record of high level accuracy in cross-referencing Certificates of Analysis.
- Detailed interpretation of remote NIR field spec and Oenofoss/Bevscan/Randox.
- Experience with mainstream cultivars: CS, CF, M, PV, PN, PM, C and Sangiovese.
- Knowledge of clones e.g. Prosecco Fedit 8 Csg, ISV-ESAV 10, 14, 19 and VCR 101.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office suite (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Fluent in French and/or Italian (spoken and technical translation).
- Renumeration based on experience.
Please note this position is now closed. Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities.